I am going to be including my Christmas decor in this post, because no more will be going up this year. I will be taking everything down on January 1st. I don't have a lot of decorations, but that will be changing in the coming years.
potholde
our smallest cookie jar
mine and Cayce's stocking. his has deer on it.
Missy and President Snow share a stocking.
I have no idea where the girls took their stockings
I love this little tree.
I found it at Family Dollar and it has candy canes and snowflakes on it.
I had this little stuffed Dalmatian puppy when I was a kid, so we put him up this year.
The train is what the kids built this year.
we got this snow owl one year for Christmas and here is the other train and Samantha's blocks
Cayce and I have had this bear since 2008. That was the year we moved in together. His hat is a definite pain in the ass.
Those are my decorations. It's not a lot, but I do plan to get more. We found the perfect Christmas tree right in our yard, that we are going to clean up and take care of to decorate for next year. It is going to be our outside tree.
Hope you all had a great Christmas and spent it with family, and got everything that you wanted.








No comments:
Post a Comment