Saturday, December 5, 2015

Freebie Haul 11/30- 12/5

Monday: Good start to the week. I got three freebies.
December 7, 2015 issue of ESPN magazine

Mambo Sprouts coupon booklet

Roux Anti-Aging shampoo and conditioner

Tuesday: Today was great and stupid for freebies. It was great because it was the only thing in my mailbox.... like I need any more bills in my life, but I have no need for this magazine. I didn't even ask for this. To put this out there now.... I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!! I can't get preggers anymore.
American Baby magazine

Wednesday:  I got one freebie in the mail and then Addy got a free bo'berry biscuit from Bo'Jangles this morning on her way to speech.
Bo'Berry Biscuit

Vaseline sample from Target
This smells so good, but it feels greasy.

Thursday: I got one freebie today and Cayce tried to take it, claiming that I don't need it and he does. I told him, he better keep his paws off of it because if I let him have it, it would be in the shed and never used and forgotten about.
Grizzly membership kit.
It came with two decals, a field notebook and the camo pocket knife.

Friday: I got 3 goodies today and once again, Cayce tried to take the best freebie to forget about in his shed if he had taken it.
The Little Engine That Could
This came from the Dolly Parton Imagination Library. This is Addy's book. She will get a book every month until her 5th birthday. 

December 14, 2015 issue of Us Weekly

Swiss+Tech Micro-Plus EX 9 in 1 tool from Marlboro
Cayce tried to take this and I said NOPE!!

Saturday: I got a great freebie today. I wasn't expecting it and I totally forgot all about it. I don't even remember requesting this. It's a t-shirt.
front

back
It fits perfectly and the material is sooo soft.

This week was good for freebies, not the best but it was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...