Monday, December 21, 2015

I AM 25!!! & Crowning Fantasy

I am officially half way to 50 today!!!!! Lol, It's my 25th birthday today and I feel different. You know how someone asks you every year on your birthday do you feel older, and usually the answer is no, well mine is yes. I felt the exact same way when I turned 20.

I immediately thought right after I woke up that in 5 years, I will be 30 and I want my life to be way different and better than right now. So I guess that scenario is what made me feel older, because I want different things and I am willing to make changes to make those things happen.

Anyways, I had to mention that little spiel. Now onto my birthday recap. Cayce did not have to work yesterday, so we all "celebrated" yesterday. We didn't do anything he planned and mainly he watched the kids and watched movies with them while I got work done and basically relaxed. We did watch a couple movies together that I love. We watched Taxi and Magic Mike XXL. Those two movies just made me laugh so hard and it took my mind off all our troubles for a while. We also went shopping for a few things and it was nice to just get out of the house and shop for a little. We only got laundry detergent and pull-ups but it was fun to window shop I should say.

The first gift I got was a couple of weeks ago. It was after we got How the Grinch Stole Christmas from the library and I told Cayce that I wanted our own copy that wasn't scratched and didn't skip. He got me a copy and it is amazing. I love it.

Last Wednesday when Cayce stopped by Edible Arrangements to get the free sample, he also bought me a pineapple Christmas tree. I took a picture of this one, I actually restrained myself from eating it before I snapped the pic. Cayce and I shared it and it was SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!

Last week, Bath and Body Works did a sale on the body creams/lotions and I got me some. I bought them for 4 dollars a piece and my total was $23.00. I got only got 4 when I was going to originally buy 8. I was going to wait until today to open them, but then right when the box gets inside the house, Cayce ripped it open and started pulling them out. I was so irate at him for ruining that for me and he was definitely in the dog house.
Left to Right: A Thousand Wishes, Tahiti Island Dream, Endless Weekend, and Paris

Just by these 4 scents, you can tell that I am ready for Spring and Summer.

Now, yesterday I got the best gift of the year. It's a necklace that I have been wanting since I seen it last month. It is of course, The Hunger Games related. It has my favorite phrase or quotes engraved in it. The phrase is "stay with me" and "always". My mom bought it for me from The Hunger Games: The Exhibition store. I was going to get some things for myself, but couldn't. I am so glad that my mama got it for me. I could not stop smiling.

My mom always make whatever cake I request for my birthday. If it's easy or hard, she does not disappoint. Last year, I requested the Crown Royal cookies. YUM!!! This year I requested Grinch Cake. It is so yummy. It is pound cake with vanilla frosting, and it is SO GORGEOUS!

She also brought me a new phone case that I will be using when I upgrade to a new phone. The phone I have now is a little small, like a smidge. It's cute and I love it!

The last present I got was the movies. I got Magic Mike XXL and Taxi.


That is all for my birthday portion, now onto my final book post of the year 2015. The book is called Crowning Fantasy.
This cover is beautiful and MISLEADING! The phrase "don't judge a book by it's cover" should be taken seriously. My review will be up next month. If you are into fantasy and confusion, then this book is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...