Wednesday, December 30, 2015

School Week 20 Recap

The first half of our school year is officially OVER!!!! This week did seem to drag on forever though. We did some errands on Monday, so it was an easy school day. We got some more computer work done on Tuesday and Wednesday and it was a productive week. I am planning to do easy work for them tomorrow and on Friday, but those won't be school days. I have to plan the rest of this school year during the next four days.

Monday: It was an easy day. They started with their morning work and quiet time. My mom gave them a new puzzle, so they are now working on that.


After they worked on the puzzle for an hour, we left to go do some shopping. We went to Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree. I don't have any pictures because we were in an out because of the traffic and the weather. Sammy did help pay for my new planner from Hobby Lobby and Ariana helped pay for my items at Dollar Tree. That was the end of the day for us.

Tuesday: Today was productive. I don't know why days like yesterday feel like we didn't do anything and I am a horrible person. But anyways, after their morning work, they went straight to work on their new puzzle. They are excited and can't wait to show the finished product off to my mom.

After the puzzle, I split up their quiet times. Samantha did hers first and Ariana got to work on her computer work.
Ariana started on the letter L today

Sammy doing her quiet time

My refrigerator is decorated again


Samantha got done with her quiet time while Ariana was still doing computer work, so I printed off some math pages for Sammy to work on. She is getting really good on her addition. Then I sent Airy off to write words in her book. Her handwriting is get great, but if she doesn't write every day, then it doesn't look that good. Sammy then started her computer work and it was a very good day. She reviewed odd and even numbers, and learned another roman numeral.

That's how we ended the day, and it was a very good day and it made me feel better about Monday.

Wednesday: Sammy started earlier than Airy today because she finished her breakfast first and she wanted to start early so she could finish early. Well, that didn't go as planned because they still finished at the same time today. They did quiet time together and then puzzle again. They are loving that puzzle but it is very colorful and it is throwing them off somewhat.
working on their puzzle

Ariana's school planner

After they did puzzle, they wanted to work with their new Doc McStuffins lace activity thing that they got for Christmas.
they started with lambie




working together

they were unraveling the purple and also working with the brown yarn for the hair.
it came with three different types of yarn and a headband sticker and a 3-D bow and flower sticker for the headband. 

They finished the day with computer work. Sammy started her computer learning and she has some vocab words to learn. They were desktop, program and window. While I was explaining those things to her, she was very attentive and answered my questions. I know that she will love this part of her school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...