Monday, December 14, 2015

Library Haul #18

This is the last library haul of 2015. Next week is going to be 2 days and then the week after will be 3 days and we are going to be reading our own Christmas books and our own Christmas movies. So on with the haul>>>>>>>>>

1.The Swan Princess Christmas
They watched this move today during school. They loved it and I like the turtle. Reminds me of the turtle from Snow White. I love that turtle.

2. Bunny Christmas
I figured they would like the bunnies.

3. Snow Bear's Christmas Countdown
We are counting down the day with our countdown that is on the front door. They love that thing. We are using it for the 3rd year. I know that they would enjoy this one because of the countdown.

4. VeggieTales: The Little Drummer Boy
The girls love Veggie Tales. I had to get this for them and I am hoping that this is the one with Uncle Si in it from Duck Dynasty. If not, oh well.

5. Christmas: Activity TV
I am going to watch this with the kids and see if there will be any easy recipes we can do on Christmas Eve.

Hope you all have enjoyed this small haul. They will be back 3 weeks. Have a good New Year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...