Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Reading List Update 4

  1. The Defector
  2. The Secret Servant
  3. Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief
  4. Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters
  5. Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse
  6. Percy Jackson: The Battle of the Labyrinth
  7. Percy Jackson: The Last Olympian
  8. Dark World (Zak Bagans)
  9. Chasing Spirits (Nick Groff)
  10. Divergent
  11. Insurgent
  12. Allegiant (reading)
  13. Four
  14. All By My Selves (Jeff Dunham) (listened on Spotify)
  15. The Clock Struck One: Helen Deakin
  16. Particle Man: Deric McNish
  17. The Wanderers: Jessica Miller
  18. Sparked: Lily Cahill
  19. Crowning Fantasy
  20. Against Authority
  21. Knight in Distress ( Swoonreads)
  22. The Rotunda ( Swoonreads) 
  23. How to Get Internet Famous: Trisha Paytas (kindle)
  24. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys (audio)
  25. Trusting a Sheikh
The books listed after Crowning Fantasy, some were read before the clock struck one and some were read after Crowning Fantasy. The Swoonreads labeled ones were manuscripts and these two were amazing. I can't wait until they are published. Trusting a Sheikh is a review copy that I have to review soon. I will not be posting my review on here, it will be on Goodreads and Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...