Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Wanderers Review *some spoilers*

OMG........ GUYS, ya'll have to read this book. I am seriously thinking about getting this series for my birthday/Christmas. I don't care if I have to buy it myself. I LOVE IT!!!!! I requested to review this back in August and I started it on November 30th. Yes I am an idiot for taking so long to read it. But I finished it on December 4th. It took me a week to read it. If I didn't have my kids or a house to clean or my hubby, I would have finished it the same day I started it. I really want the second book in my hands right now. I don't want to read anything else, but I know I have to keep on with my other ARCs and get those reviewed. I have my review on Amazon and Goodreads. As always, here is my review. ENJOY my people!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Amazon Review**

I got a copy of this book for free in exchange for an honest review and let me tell you, I am so glad that I requested to review it. It was one of those books that you can't put down and if you do, it is all you think about and are anxious to know what happens next. When I first started, it gripped me from the very beginning. It was heart wrenching learning that Ella and her boyfriend at the time was in a car accident. I hate stories like that and wanted to end it, because I figured it would be all sappy and woe is me.

The author developed these characters so perfectly. I liked Josie and Tristan. From reading the synopsis on Goodreads, I thought that the bad guy would be Tristan and not the other dude, but that is what makes the story so brilliant. Now, I did have a problem with all of the grammatical errors I was seeing. The story was amazing and everything was perfect, but the grammar. I had a problem with how the author used the word insistence instead of the word assistance. After that, I started to question was this work an original fanfiction at one point, maybe Twilight???  I have nothing against Twilight if the author did and I have nothing against fanfiction. I enjoyed learning that this book was indeed about vampires.

Finding out that this was not a stand-alone and it's the first in a four book series, I was excited. I hate that I finished it because I never wanted it to end, but the thing at the end with the person not....... living and the cliffhanger, I could do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...