Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Tree Tag

I saw this video on youtube, and since I don't do videos yet, I decided to answer these questions because I liked them. I decided I am going to do these types of questions every year, some staying the same and changing some. If you want to see the video here it is.

Christmas Tree Tag

Here is my lovely tree!!!


Here are the questions.
🌲Real or fake?  Fake. I don't have time to deal with a real tree

🌲LED, color, or clear lights? I have clear and color lights on my tree

🌲Star or angel? When Cayce and I moved in together in 2008, we had a star. Last year we replaced our star and old tree and we got a angel and we were given this tree.

🌲Tinsel? heck no! too much of a hassel

🌲How tall is your tree? I think my tree is 7.5 ft

🌲Do you add candy canes?  It depends on whether we want candy canes that year or not. This year we do.

🌲Color coordinate ornaments? No. We use the same ornaments every year. We usually buy 1 or 2 new ones a year. This year I am going to get some clear ornaments and put my graduation tassel and Samantha's kindergarten tassel in them.

🌲When do you put up the tree? We always put our tree up on Thanksgiving

🌲How many trees do you have? I have 1 but I really want two. I want a tree all Georgia Bulldogs

🌲Ribbons and bows? Only if it is part of an ornament

🌲Your favorite ornament? My favorite is a snowman that lights up. My mom gave it to me last year and it was by far my favorite present from last year.


🌲Where's the tree in your house? The tree is against the wall in my living room. It used to be in front of my window, but we got a bigger one last year and had to move it.

🌲Is there a train set around it? I will put a train set around it once the kids get a little older

🌲Fake snow or frost? nope, too much mess

🌲When do you take it down? We take it down on New Year Eve or New Year's day.

I will be doing this tag again next year because I am planning on buying new ornaments and have homemade ornaments as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...