Saturday, December 12, 2015

Freebie Haul 12/7- 12/12

This freebie week was very small. I am grateful for the freebies I did receive and don't want to come off as a selfish brat and ungrateful. Some weeks are great and huge and some weeks are just crappy! But, everything I do get, has been or will be used.

Monday: I got 3 freebies. One I can use and can't wait to taste.
January 2016 issue of Cycle World
Cayce really enjoys looking through this. I am happy I got it for him.

2 Southern Breeze tea bags

Wine Spectator magazine

Tuesday: I only got one freebie today and it was so tasty. It was the coconut dates. It came two in a package, so I had one and then Sammy and Airy split the second one.
Natural Delights dates

Wednesday: I got my mail super early this morning. I usually get it in the afternoon, and getting it before 11am really threw me off today. I got another 10-pack of boxes from the post office for the holidays. And in my mailbox was a magazine.
January 2016 issue of Family Circle

10-pack boxes.
I am thinking about getting 1 or 2 more packs before the new year. You never knew and this would come in handy in the future. I can store them in the kids closets.

Thursday: I got 1 freebie today. It was a JustGoGirl sample pack.
I can always use these.

Friday: It was a good freebie day. I got some of what I was expecting, but not all of it.
December 21, 2015 issue of Us Weekly

December 21, 2015 issue of ESPN magazine

My pinchme box and Cayce's pinchme box

Enfagrow Next Step milk, and Breathe Right strips
Both of our boxes only had these items in them. I am hoping that the rest of our items come in tomorrow. I was going to give the milk to my best friend who just had a baby and this says it is for 1 year and up, so I am giving them to Addy and she loved it.

now cranberry pomegranate immune support

Advil Crowdkit

o.b tampons

Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
I got this from a Facebook Sampler event

Saturday: I got two magazines and a surpirse frrebie that I thought would take longer to get here.
December 17-31, 2015 issue of Rolling Stone

January 2016 Popular Photography issue

Goetze t-shirt (front)
I got this t-shirt by sending in caramel creme wrappers into the sweet swag give-away. They did it for the Cow Tales and Caramel Cremes. To get this shirt, I had to have 100 points and they have the point value for the packaging on their site. This runs till the end of the month for both Cow Tales and Caramel Cremes.

(back)

The beginning of this week was slow and small, but it picked up on yesterday. I am ready for next week and I will also be redeeming some of my birthday freebie coupons as well. Those will be in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...