Wednesday, December 23, 2015

School Week 19 Recap

This was a short week. It was only two days, my mom asked why am I doing school for only two days and not give them the week off. OK, 1. I don't want too. And 2. I want to be able to finish at the beginning of May again this school year.

Monday: My 25th birthday and I didn't want to do school, so we had a great day doing absolutely nothing. They will be doing a lot of work tomorrow and Wednesday, mainly computer work, writing and reading.

Tuesday: We had a very late start to the day. I didn't go to sleep until almost 2:00am and I woke up at 11:30. They had a quick breakfast and then we started school. We couldn't do anything very loud because Cayce was sleeping before he had to leave for work. So they did their morning work and then they colored some Christmas pictures.

They did quiet time after. President Snow loves cuddling up to the kids during this time if they are on the floor. He just lays there watching them. I have a feeling that both of my cats are part dog. They are so loyal.


For the rest of the day, Samantha did workbook pages on addition and subtraction and telling time and Ariana was writing words in her comp notebook to work on her writing. We had a very productive day. Tomorrow will be all computer work and separate quiet times.

Wednesday: Merry Christmas Eve Eve! We started the day off with watching The Santa Claus. I love watching these movies 1-2 days before Christmas. After the movie, they drew their favorite parts from the movie.
Sammy drew reindeer and Santa

Airy drew Santa and elves.

After they got done with their pictures, they did quiet time together. They didn't want to do it separately. That went by fairly quick and then Samantha did more math work in her workbook and Ariana caught up on 3 days worth of computer workd.
Listening to this story on Easy Peasy Homeschool

alphabet maze game. yes, I have a touch screen desktop.

That's how we ended the day. It was very productive. Sammy is getting so much better at ding math without her bears. Airy's handwriting is getting better. The only thing I wasn't happy with her today is that she scribbled and didn't stay in the lines on the pages she was working on and she knows how to color very well, but today it seemed like she just got lazy.

Thursday: CHRISTMAS EVE!! NO SCHOOL

Friday: CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!!!  NO SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...