This was an amazing book. Thank you to Deric McNish for writing the amazing novel! Please write more!! Now onto my review. I finished this book on November 30 and wrote my review the same day.
Like always, it is posted on my Goodreads page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** GoodReads Review***
I received this ARC for an honest review and I am SOOOOO glad I did. This book was brilliant. It was simply amazing. It made me laugh so much. The witty humor was what kept the story going for me even when I got bored with the scientific parts. I don't understand science one bit, but it seemed every time I would get bored, there would be something funny.
I love how the book was written. It was like a journal type and I loved how it written in first person and it was like the author was actually talking to you. It made me think several different times, did all of this really happen. The sister- brother rivalry brought back childhood memories of my older brother and I and how we acted the same exact way towards each other.
Back to what I said at the beginning about not understanding science, I did remember the Hadron Collider. My senior year of high school in 2009, the day it was to go live or start, I remember my classmates talking about it non stop and how we were all going to die and my biology teacher was a big instigator on that part. He was a clown, but it was still scary to think about. It made me question were the ones mentioned in this book real before the Hadron Collider. I have only heard of that one and no others.
I want to know what that red brick or dirt actually was and why is made him sick. I want to know what happened to his sister and did his parents know of his abilities. I want a second book!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment