December 15, 2015 issue of Wine Spectator
December 2015 issue of Men's Health
got this for Cayce so we can start getting healthy again
January/ February 2016 issue of Saveur
December 28, 2015 issue of Us Weekly
Curel body wash and lotion
boppy bloom stretch mark cream
Palais des Thes green tea
birthday gift from Marlboro.
Tuesday: I only got two freebies in the mail along with an package for my laptop. The freebies aren't that great, but they will definitely be used.
elli quark yogurt coupons
Orlando travel guide
Wednesday: I got two goodies today. I love this bowl. I had to buy a certain kind of cereal and upload my receipt to Kelloggs.com and it automatically offered it.
Glow in the dark bowl from Kellogg's
January 4, 2016 issue of Us Weekly
Thursday: I got so many goodies today and I am calling a few of them Christmas presents.
I finally got my jingle voxbox from Influenster
Alpo meal helpers that I will be giving to Cayce's grandma
more grizzly coupons
the items inside my Jingle voxbox
Goodreads giveaway win
I won this book back in November
Garnier skin care crowdkit from crowdtap.
I got so much product. It's amazing. Can't wait to host the party,
Friday: NO Mail!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Saturday: I got 3 freebies delivered today. It came very late, and I don't know if there is any mail in my box because these boxes were delivered to my porch. If there is any freebies in my mailbox, I will post them in the next haul. The next haul will have two week's worth of freebies.
Kids First Multi-vitamin Target sample
I was expecting a little satchet containing like one or two, not a full size bottle. Very impressed!!
Cayce's pinchme box
Purell wipes, wine voucher, breathe right strips, and sinful shine nail polish and top coat
My pinchme box
purell wipes, wine voucher, olay body wash & coupon, breathe right strips and sinful shine nail polish and top coat. I got the same color in the nail polish.
I am still missing items from my pinchme box. I am missing a bag of cat food, and a can of cat food. Hopefully, I will be getting those soon, for my kitties. Maybe they are in the mailbox.





















No comments:
Post a Comment